Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday

There will unfortunately be further delays regarding the posting of my recipes. After I had been fighting the effects of diabetes this past week, I am sorry to say that my father has been hospitalized today. I will do what I can as time allows. Hopefully, he will return home soon.
Thank you all for your patience. Please check back frequently to see if I have been able to post. I am still playing catch up with last weeks recipes and then a menu for this week. I am determined to maintain this blog, even if it means staying up all night to post the updates.
Please continue and leave comments under the recipes and take my poll to let me know what kind of recipes you would like to see more of. I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment