- Here's what I am currently working on...
- Pumpkin Soup
- Holiday Herb Roasted Turkey
- Golden Spice Glazed Ham
- Chicken and Apple Sausage Stuffing with Napa Cabbage
- Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet and Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Fall Roasted Vegetables with Dijon and Thyme
- No Guilt Cranberry Sauce
- Orange-Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- Apple, Pumpkin and Chocolate Tartlets
- Pumpkin, Toasted Walnut and Spiced Meringue Cookies
I will post my Can't Miss Mashed Potatoes again for everyone and I am sure there will be a few new surprises also! I should begin posting the Thanksgiving Day recipes by November 1st at the latest. If I've forgotten anything or if you have something special you'd like to see for your Thanksgiving Day table please let me know by posting a comment at the bottom of this article. I will also have a great menu for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's Eve and will be posting those recipes throughout November and December. Thank you all so much for visiting me and supporting my blog. Please check back and check out the recipes posted in the archives by searching for labels or in the archives directly. Have a good few weeks and I'll be checking back often to see if there are any messages.
Remember, eat, live and enjoy life!!!!