Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope the recipes I provided are enjoyed by many and make your Thanksgiving a little nicer. I am thankful for everyone and their support in the launch of this new blog and look forward to creating many more new recipes for a long time and I feel very blessed. I am thankful for my family, my health and my friends.
I wanted to also take this opportunity to let you know that I will be posting some great Thanksgiving leftovers recipes each day starting Friday through Monday. I'm sure you're going to love them. I am also available via email on Thanksgiving Day to help you in the kitchen. I will be checking regularly throughout the day and answer you right away. Please email your questions to me at Chefbarrae@gmail.com.
Once again, have a wonderful holiday. Remember your neighbors that may be alone or be suffering in these difficult times and invite them to join you. I hope you enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Chef Barrae
Eat, live and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment