Friday, June 29, 2012

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!! Yes, it has been a very long time since I have posted on my blog. I have undergone many changes while I have been away! All for the better!!! I have now lost a total of 206 lbs., look and feel great and no longer test for my Type 2 Diabetes. I do not take any medication for blood sugar or blood pressure! I had about a year of private spiritual psychotherapy.  That impacted me so much that I studied Complementary and Alternative Medicine for the next year so that I could learn the techniques and methods that were used with me! Now I use them with my private clients!

I HAVE A BRAND NEW WEBSITE!!!
PLEASE VISIT:


I have taken what I so successfully have done and developed an entire weight loss solution! I am offering seminars, webinars, private weight loss counseling and have written books!  The "2 - 3 - 4 Weight Loss Solution Manual for Life" will be available on my website soon and the "2 - 3 - 4 Weight Loss Solution ~ Everyday Cooking" is available now! The cookbook is the first in a series and is available NOW for a special, limited time, discount price! The "2 - 3 - 4 Weight Loss Solution Manual for Life" will be available within a few weeks! Please visit my new website for all the details!

While you are there check out my weight loss progression photographs! Wow! I have gone from a morbidly obese 330 lbs. to a petite 124 lbs! The transformation is incredible and the "2 - 3 - 4 Weight Loss Solution" is why! I have combined the dual approach with my innovative nutrition program and deep internal healing! If you lighten the mind you will lighten the body! I know that I have purged my eating triggers for good! These caused my mindless overeating and the "yo-yo effect" when I tried to lose weight before! This is NOT A DIET! THIS IS A SOLUTION to lose weight and keep it off for good!

I have also created a new Facebook page, www.facebook.com/234weightlosssolution and you can find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ChefBarraeNow . Please join me at all of my new locations!!!! I cannot wait to share with you all soon!!!!


THAT'S ME NOW!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment